Attending a university Open Day may not be possible at the moment, but did you know that lots of places are offering Virtual Open Days instead?
If you’re thinking about applying to university, Virtual Open Days are a great way to find out more about your chosen course and chat to current students – all without having to leave home!
Still wondering whether to book yourself onto a Virtual Open Day? Here are 5 more reasons why we think you should do just that…
- All of the information is in one place, so you won’t have to search around for different pieces of information about your chosen course.
- Attending Open Days can often cost you money and time, which we all know is precious. But with our Virtual Open Days you can experience the same thing, but from the comfort of your home.
- One of the great things about Virtual Open Days is that you don’t need to worry about asking questions in a room full of lots of people, instead you can use the Q&A chat feature on our webinars.
- Not only can you speak to your academics on their dedicated subject talk, but you can also access lots of useful content in your own time and at your own pace.
- As well as learning more about your chosen subject, attending a Virtual Open Day allows you to discover lots of information about student finance, accommodation and student life directly from the experts in those areas.
Liverpool Hope’s upcoming Virtual Open Days
Saturday 3rd October
Saturday 24th October
Click here to register your place.